Telos ID’s Priority ONE provides a common operational picture across cloud, SaaS, and on-premises critical infrastructure environments to identify threats to the identity supply chain and to mitigate identity theft through vigilant monitoring of personally identifiable information.
Priority ONE – Assuring the integrity of supply chains supporting communities of trusted identities.
- 24×7 monitoring, logging, and analytics to identify and mitigate cyber threats
- Actively supporting more than 9,000 identity and biometric end-points across more than 2,500 sites supporting health, defense, homeland security, transportation, and law enforcement operations
- Integrated set of industry leading and proven proprietary tools and reporting that are aligned with Homeland Security Continuous Diagnostic & Mitigation requirements
- Leverages Telos Corporation’s cybersecurity and secure communications expertise
- Monitoring infrastructure is certified and accredited in accordance with NIST’s Risk Management Framework (RMF) and other government agency requirements