IDVetting delivers non-criminal fingerprint-based background screening services as an authorized FBI channeler, including associated service and platform support functionality.
We support governments and commercial organizations with a comprehensive solution for FBI identity history summary checks for employees, candidates, and/or contractors in support of better securing your business environment, reducing risk and cost, and compliance with federal, state, and local laws regarding required checks for specific industry and operational roles.
The on-line delivery system is superb. We were able to streamline our existing processes for requesting and receiving criminal history reports from over two weeks to less than 24 hours in most cases.
Why We’re Better
Organizations choose IDVetting because it gives them a simple, reliable, and fast way to gain compliance with strict mandates, or perform a proven level of due diligence.
- Compliance – IDVetting is a fully compliant platform for FBI Identity History Summary Checks with access to the largest fingerprint database in the world; also meets Fair Credit Act standards at the lowest available price.
- Flexibility – The IDVetting platform allows you to buy exactly what you need. No more. No less. Only the services and functionality you need to support your background screening needs and existing infrastructure.
- Cost-effective – IDVetting enables you to reduce risk, cost and implementation time associated with traditional fingerprint background screening through a simplified web-based portal with transactional pricing.
- Fast – IDVetting submits all fingerprints to the FBI electronically. In most cases the FBI returns the results electronically within 24 hours, optimizing your operational workflows and reducing lost personnel time.
- Secure – The IDVetting system is built with the highest level of security to protect applicant privacy
- Online – IDVetting offers web-based electronic submission, which decreases printing and mailing costs