TELOS is a registered trademark of Telos Corporation. All rights reserved.
MobileAssure and IDVetting are trademarks of Telos Identity Management Solutions LLC. All rights reserved.
All other brands and trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. See Copyright Infringement Notification Policy.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE AMENDED OR CHANGED BY US AT OUR DISCRETION. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER SUCH AMENDMENT OR CHANGE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH CHANGE.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Telos Identity Management Solutions, LLC (hereinafter “Telos ID”) that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use or access this website automatically terminates.
- Information contained on this website is believed to be complete and reliable. However, the information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Telos ID assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided and use of such information is at your risk. Telos ID reserves the right to make changes to the document name, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes. In addition, products, services, or programs on this website may be subject to restrictions not discussed on the website.
- Any information or material sent to Telos ID through the publicly available sections of the website will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary. By sending Telos ID any information or material, you grant Telos ID an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Telos ID may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send to Telos ID for any purpose. However, Telos ID will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to Telos ID unless: (a) Telos ID obtains your permission to use your name; or (b) Telos ID first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) Telos ID is required to do so by law.
- Telos ID disclaims any express or implied warranties related to the use of this website, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, suitability, accuracy, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Telos ID makes no representations or warranties about other websites which may be accessed from the Telos ID website. When you access a non-Telos ID Web site, even one that may contain the Telos ID logo, you must understand that it is independent from Telos ID, and that Telos ID has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Telos ID website does not mean that Telos ID endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- In no event shall Telos ID be liable for any errors contained herein or for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website (including any and all of its contents AND ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES), including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, even if Telos ID is aware of the possibility of such errors or damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, and hold harmless Telos ID, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
- Telos ID owns and operates telosid.com. By furnishing information, Telos ID does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise specified, all material on telosid.com is the property of Telos ID and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world, by the applicable copyright laws. You may use, view, print and/or download one copy of the material from Telos ID on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No material published on Telos ID may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part or by any form or means, without prior written permission from Telos ID. The use of material from telosid.com on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
- The name Telos Identity Management Solutions, LLC or Telos ID may not be used in advertising or publicity by any third party without specific prior written permission.
- Telos ID makes no representation about the suitability of products for other than intended purposes.
- The software described on this website is furnished under license agreement. The software may be used only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, except as expressly permitted above.
- Telos ID operates this website from its offices within the United States of America. Telos ID makes no representation that the contents of this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to contents from jurisdictions where illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for the compliance with applicable laws within their jurisdictions. The terms and conditions of use that are contained herein will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- The website may contain “forward-looking statements,” regarding Telos Corporation (“Telos”) and Telos ID’s business, customers, partners, future products and services, estimates of future business prospects or financial results, statements regarding Telos and Telos ID’s objectives, expectations, intentions, beliefs or strategies, or statements containing words such as “believe,” “project,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “anticipate,” “plans,” “seeks,” or similar expressions. It is important to note that Telos and Telos ID statements, and undue reliance should not be placed on such statements. Among the important factors that could cause such actual results to differ materially are (i) difficulties or delays in implementing Telos and Telos ID’s service offerings; (ii) failure to achieve sales, marketing and other objectives; (iii) rapid technological change; (iv) loss of significant customers; (v) risks inherent in conducting business abroad; (vi) other risk factors listed from time to time in Telos Corporation’s registration statements and filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements which may be contained on this website are made as of the date that such statements are originally published or made, and Telos and Telos ID undertakes no obligation to update any such forward-looking statements.
- Telos ID may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.