Telos ID identity management solutions are available through these federal contract vehicles.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Agreement Number HSTS02-11-A-TTCACS3
- Through the agreement, Telos ID provides designated aviation channeling services enabling the TSA to conduct employee threat assessments necessary to work in an aviation environment.
Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
- Task Order Number – GS09Q08DF0017 Project Number – 9T8SDWIS15R6
- The contract implements and supports the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) identity protection and management programs. This includes fielding, technical services, configuration management, and maintenance support for the Real-time Automated Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS) program. In addition, the contract implements DMDC enterprise systems and provides worldwide maintenance support to the Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) and the Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations Tracking System (NTS).
Telos Identity Management Solutions GSA Schedule (download)
- Schedule 70
Air Force Network Centric Solutions (NETCENTS-2)
- Network-centric information technologies, networking equipment, and services, as well as voice, video, and data communications hardware and software.
Army Desktop and Mobile Computing-2 (ADMC-2)
- The Army’s primary source for commercial off-the-shelf desktops, notebooks, ruggedized and semi-ruggedized devices, printers, and peripherals